NOMINATE A REMARKABLE ACT OF SPORTSMANSHIP TO BE HONORED AT THE 2017 MUSIAL AWARDS™!
The St. Louis Sports Commission and the National Sportsmanship Foundation annually seek to honor the best sportsmanship stories, moments and people of the year. If you know of an extraordinary story that should be featured at the Musial Awards™, let us know by completing the fields below.
Nominated stories should have clear connections to sportsmanship, transcend the ordinary and help make the event the most meaningful and inspiring night in sports. Here are a few examples of what we strive to recognize:
- Acts of honesty and integrity that go beyond the norm.
- Instances when individuals react correctly when others do not.
- Decisions that, while difficult or unpopular, are respectful of the game, the opponent and, most of all, attest to the honesty of the individual(s) involved.
- Instances of individuals overcoming obstacles, demonstrating perseverance and determination, displaying great courage in the face of adversity.
- Acts of selflessness, particularly ones that change another person’s life.
- Extraordinary acts of kindness that lift up a teammate, coach or opponent.
- Individuals who possess an on- and off-the-field approach that exemplifies class, grace, teamwork, ethical conduct and citizenship.